Friday, February 15, 2013

First Post; Intro

Hey everyone, if you are finding this blog from somewhere that isn’t my other blog, MyGlitteryObsessions, then you might like a little intro about the purpose of this blog.

I’m creating this one because I often feel like talking about things that don’t really have anything to do with beauty or cosmetics, and I don’t want to put them on my other blog, since that is supposed to be its focus. However, I don’t just want to not talk about other things, and since my old personal blog was and will remain private, even if I never use it, I thought I would start this one to share with whoever wants to read.

My posts will generally focus around fashion/clothing, food, books, and random stuff from my life, for example, if I want to brag about an awesome day. I may also nerd out about TV shows or movies, or post haul posts that aren’t beauty related. I may also post random quiz/survey results, but I’ll try to keep those to a minimum unless people want to see those.

I think that’s about all I have to share for now. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...