Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Annnnd… busy-ness…

So, apparently I started this at the worst time. This week I have a midterm to study for, a paper to write, and all the other regular reading I would have to do during a week, so it might be a few days before I can get around to some of the posts I want to write. I do want to do a review type post on the book I just finished on this blog, and I have some purchases and reviews to share on my other blog, but I suppose they will have to wait until Thursday night or so.
That kinda makes me sad, because I would much rather be doing this, but such is life. I mean, I paid for class, so I have to make that a priority, I suppose >_>…
Anyways, for those who have found this blog, thanks for reading! I swear it will turn into a real blog soon!
<3
P.S.: to keep you happy for now, here’s a picture of the beautiful Jennifer Lawrence in her Oscar dress… because everybody who isn’t crazy loves Jennifer Lawrence! =)
oscars-2013-jennifer-lawrence-dior-haute-couture Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...