Monday, March 25, 2013

I wish I had more time to write…

So it's been almost 2 weeks since I posted anything to my makeup blog, and almost three weeks now since I posted anything here. I actually have a bunch of stuff to write about both here and there, but with school, and trying to make space for my new computer, I've been really busy.

I had 2 presentations in the past little while, as well as 2 papers. One of which I handed in late and only part finished, planning to take a hit to my grade and then do it better for the revision mark. Instead, my prof was nice enough to let me take a few more days, do my research, and hand in the paper tomorrow, but that means that I now have to finish another 1000-2000 more words by tomorrow night at nine. After that, I'm hoping to get some posts done for you, and line them up so it doesn't look like I'm behind again for a while, since I will then have more work to do ... with 2 more research papers and a short paper due before the end of the semester.

But Wednesday is my birthday, so I shan't be doing any work then, or even going to class. So that should be a good time to write some posts for y'all.

Anyways, thanks for sticking with me while I'm silent. I'll be back soon, I swear <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...